Latest News

LATEST BOLLYWOOD NEWS , GOSSIPS,REVIEWS,EVENTS , DOWNLOADS

Monday, January 2, 2012 , Posted by Monika Nandi at 11:04 AM

LATEST BOLLYWOOD NEWS , GOSSIPS,REVIEWS,EVENTS , DOWNLOADS


Shahrukh hurts his ribs during family holiday

Posted: 02 Jan 2012 09:26 AM PST

Shahrukh Khan is off to Dubai with Gauri and his two children but his holiday turned out to be painful as he hurt his ribs during a soccer match with his daughter Suhana Khan. During the soccer match, Shahrukh hurt his ribs.

"Have hurt ribs. Holiday soccer career nipped in the bud...bah!! Now to indulge in reading & videogames. Hurts only when I laugh or breathe," Shahrukh wrote on social networking site Facebook.

2011 has been a very busy year for SRK. He had two big releases, 'Ra.One' and 'Don 2' and hardly got time to spend with his family. To rejuvenate for the days ahead, he is off to Dubai with his family.

But unfortunately his New Year holiday turned out to be painful rather than fruitful,"My lil girl team riding ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) & shrieking like only girls can, breaking the still of the nite. Nothing happening except just lounging and repairing laptop...the luxury of nothingness," he further posted.

Get Free Bollywood News in Email Loading...
More Bollywood News Related Bollywood Pictures Related Bollywood News Salman Khan keeps a tab on

Madhuri back home after holidaying in Maldives

Posted: 02 Jan 2012 07:27 AM PST

Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene is back home after holidaying in Maldives with family. She flew to Maldives on December 24 and returned before New Year to enjoy with close ones.

After her return to the city, Madhuri tweeted, "Back in Mumbai to see in the new year! Had a great time in the Maldives. Always good to be home."

Madhuri also wished all her fans a very happy new year. "Have a safe a prosperous New Year in advance. Thanks for an awesome year. We are looking forward to great things in 2012. My love to all my fans going into the New Year. 2 hours to 2012"!

She had a great time in Maldives engrossed in a lot of adventure sports like scuba diving and snorkeling with her husband Dr. Sriram Nene and two kids Arin and Ryan.

Get Free Bollywood News in Email Loading...
More Bollywood News Related Bollywood Pictures

Sania talks about her New Year plans

Posted: 01 Jan 2012 03:32 PM PST

It's that time of the year when everyone wants to spend some time with their family and friends.

Tennis ace Sania Mirza, who is in town, says that she's really looking forward to spending the holiday with hubby Shoaib Malik.

Sania tells CS, "I'm really enjoying some quiet time with my husband here in Mumbai. I am not sure about my New Year plans yet. All I know is that I'll be in Auckland as I will be playing there.

So it'll probably be a low key affair with family and support staff. But yes, I asked for a wish from Santa -- supreme health." Don't worry Sania, your wish will definitely be fulfilled.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

More Titbits..Remo to make his next film with 'DID' contestants

Once a female fan took off her top in front of me: Atif Aslam

Posted: 01 Jan 2012 01:32 PM PST

For someone who can get all the attention he likes with his raspy voice, drop-dead good looks and quick wit, it's surprising that Atif Aslam keeps such a low profile. And, he intends to keep it that way.

Gearing up to judge a reality show (though till now he hasn't held reality TV in very high regard), Atif tells CS why he likes to stay low-key, literally:

Moolah matters not
There's just so much happening in my life that I don't want to add to my problems by discussing things in public. I want to be able to give my time to my mom and dad, my family and friends.

I might get a million roles and songs to do a few years from now, but I won't get this time with my loved ones again. That doesn't mean that I don't like money. I want it all, but I'm not in a rush to get it.

Winning fans
Like every one else, I also enjoy the attention that I get from my fans. If they respect your talent, it's great, but I don't like it when they go overboard.

I remember, there was a time when I was performing in Australia when a female fan took off her top in front of me. That felt very odd. Then once on my birthday, a group of girls came to my house and asked for me. And they were only in their underwear.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment